Honest Answers - You First

Rob jumped into the conversation I've had with Michael (perhaps that will inspire Michael to keep on). Rob's present course is to bait me into doing all of the reasoning while they provide no documentation, reason, or substance for their position.

Rob

Marvin, that’s not how the burden of proof works. You are presenting your case, that means the burden falls on you. If you are going to try to make a convincing argument, you can at least attempt to make a sound one.

Marvin McKenzie
Rob
Thank you for commenting. I hope you have taken the time to read the page Michael has responded to. (https://marvinmckenzie.org/why/god-exists). In this case it is how it works. I have presented arguments which support our knowledge that God is. Michael has, in essence, simply said, "I don't believe your arguments." That's his right. I am now asking him to give me a thought-out and reasoned argument for his "faith" that God does not exist. If you would care to read my page and then present an argument why you "know" God does not exist, I would be happy to read it.

Rob
You’re still getting it backwards

Marvin McKenzie
 My FB page, my website, my rules. I would be thrilled to converse with you provided you read my page and respond with well reasoned and thought out input. I am not interested in disagreeing just because a person disagrees. 


Marvin McKenzie
In the Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy the Boat

Life Is Short - Buy the Boat Recently, while traveling south on I-5, entering the Fife Washington area, I saw the brightly lit advertisement...