Senator, Dr. Rand Paul Questions Dr. Fauci

I want to give kudos to those who question the science being foisted upon us during this Chinese Coronavirus crisis. While I understand having "leading experts" in any field, I also understand that no human being has all of the answers and, sometimes, a human's personal paradigm prevents him or her from seeing the answers at all. Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx come to the table with blinding paradigms.
It's time to hear from those who see from a different angle. Dr. Rand Paul certainly has his own paradigms, but his voice offers a new perspective.
Senator, Dr Rand Paul Questions Dr. Fauci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy the Boat

Life Is Short - Buy the Boat Recently, while traveling south on I-5, entering the Fife Washington area, I saw the brightly lit advertisement...